Cantamus Reigate News
Welcome to Cantamus Reigate’s website! Here you can find out all about this friendly, mixed-voice (SATB) choir, how it operates, its forthcoming events and how you can take part.
Some of us had a great afternoon on 25th March, at the inaugural R&RMD Festival Chorus event, a “Come and Sing” working mostly through choruses from the Brahms Requiem. We hope that the Festival Chorus will become a regular, annual, prequel to the Festival itself.
Our own next event will now be a concert on Saturday, June 17th in St Matthew’s, Redhill. Please see below. We have now adopted a policy of making admission available by ticket, rather than by programme as in the past. We use TicketSource.com, and tickets are available for purchase by clicking on the QR code or link below.
BRAHMS: EIN DEUTSCHES REQUIEM
with Brahms’ 4-hands piano accompaniment
Saturday 17th June 2023 at 7pm
Melanie Mehta (soprano); Roger Miller (bass)
Julie Aherne and Peter Ford (piano)
Cantamus Reigate Choir
Directed by Nick Landauer
St Matthew’s Church, Station Road, Redhill RH1 1DL
Admission by ticket: £15 (Under 18s and Students – free)
from the QR code or link below
Rehearsals for Next Event
- Weds 31st May 19.45 – 21.30 in St Mark’s, Reigate RH2 0DA
- Mon 5th June 19.45 – 21.30 in St Matthew’s, Redhill RH1 1DL
- Sun 11th June 14.00 – 16.30 in St Matthew’s, Redhill RH1 1DL
- Wed 14th June 19.45 – 21.30 DATE CHANGE in St Mark’s, Reigate RH2 0DA
- Fri 16th June 19.45 – 21.30 in St Matthew’s, Redhill RH1 1DL
- Saturday 17th June 15.00 – 17.00 in St Matthew’s, Redhill RH1 1DL
- Saturday 17th June Concert at 19.00 in St Matthew’s, Redhill RH1 1DL